Public Function SaveToMemory() As Variant
!MISSING PHRASE '_ZONEFAIL_IMG'!
The structure of image memory is:
- Lines are stored starting from the top line of the image.
- Each row should be at least object.LineBytes long
- Minimum size of image memory should be:
ImageBytes = object.Height * object.LineBytes
- If bytes extend beyond image boundary, extra bytes are ignored.
The structure of image memory for a buffer of a Bitonal image is:
- Each byte represents 8 pixels with the most significant bit corresponding to the leftmost pixel.
- Zero value of the bit is treated as black pixel.
The structure of image memory for a buffer of a Grayscale image is:
- Each byte represents an image pixel
- Byte value represents pixel intensity with 0x00 for black pixel and 0xFF for white pixel
The structure of image memory for a buffer of a Color image is:
- Each image pixel is represented by 3 bytes
- 3-Byte value represents RGB color of a pixel with 0x000000 for black pixel and 0xFFFFFF for white pixel
|VB Example (Visual Basic)||Copy Code|
Public Function T_SaveToMemory(ByRef Image As CiImage) T_SaveToMemory = Image.SaveToMemory End Function